Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions?

5 posters

Go down

Questions? Empty Questions?

Post by IROALFWEA Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Please leave any questions you may have for the administrator or the moderator's of this site in this thread. If you have any technical or operational questions about the website, be sure to check out the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s section first. Also be sure to check out any previously posted questions in this thread to see if your question has already been answered. Last but not least, most basic ROM or guild questions can also be answered easily and quickly in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section of the forum, as we have many experienced members. Once you post a question check back often as your answer will be posted here in the form of a reply (unless specifically asked not to), in which case you will be sent a private message. If for some reason we are not able to answer a question we will at least find out where you need to look and point you in the right direction. Ask away.
IROALFWEA
IROALFWEA

ROM Character
Name: Haylestorm
Class-Level: P/M 56/54
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Questions? Empty Re: Questions?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 am

well the question ill ask will be not abou the site but its still a question.Wheres Kursed ? and why i dun see mal playing now ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IROALFWEA Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:24 am

Mal went on a little vacation to re-charge the batteries, but he is back as of today.

Kursed... who knows, I was beginning to wonder the same thing.
IROALFWEA
IROALFWEA

ROM Character
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 am

Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk? Neutral
Joanne
Joanne
Master Templar
Master Templar

ROM Character
Name: Joannne
Class-Level: Warrior/Knight 56/53
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by IROALFWEA Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 am

Joanne wrote:Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk? Neutral

"alice in wonderland"
"Have you guessed the riddle yet?" the Hatter said, turning to Alice again.
"No, I give it up," Alice replied. "What's the answer?"
"I haven't the slightest idea," said the Hatter.
"Nor I," said the March Hare.
Alice sighed wearily. "I think you might do something better with the time," she said, "than wasting it in asking riddles that have no answers."
IROALFWEA
IROALFWEA

ROM Character
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm new to this whole guild thing, how do I join the chats and things ingame? I've played many MMORPGs before, but never been in a guild, help please Very Happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IROALFWEA Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:03 pm

videoman1993 wrote:I'm new to this whole guild thing, how do I join the chats and things ingame? I've played many MMORPGs before, but never been in a guild, help please Very Happy.
When you become a member of a guild your guild chat will be automatically activated. The default guild chat color is green (unless someone mod's it with an add-on). You can choose guild chat the same way you choose zone chat. To join the Heaven chat channel where you can chat with friends of the guild type- /join Heaven
IROALFWEA
IROALFWEA

ROM Character
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dev Fri May 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Hoping this is the right place to post this =)

Heaven sounds like the place for me, I hope you are still recruiting =)

I played back in beta, got a mage/priest to 25, but was so buggy i couldnt handle it anymore. Now that alot of that has been fixed im back =) I've rolled a new rogue to get familiar with the game again and would love to have a new place to call home!

I'm a 35 yr old single mom of a teenager, ive gone back to college for graphic design, im a gamer at heart and always will be. Ive played just about every MMO on the market. So fairly new knowledge wise to RoM but not gaming as a whole.

I look forward to speaking with ya more =)

Z aka Devastaysia, Shayne, Zareena, Devlin

Dev
Wet Foot
Wet Foot

ROM Character
Name: Devastaysia
Class-Level: 38/35 Rogue/Scout
Stats/Attributes:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=806128468

Back to top Go down

Post by Chay Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 am

Hey, it's the guy who's rolled like every character possible. I can barely remember them, so let's just call me "Chay". I'm current leader of the guild "Adventure", but I'm curious as to your guys' guild. I've chatted with you guys for ages, ever since I was in Theknightsofnii. And, considering everything, I was curious if I could have the few active members of my guild join yours. We're not too high of a level, but we're active and talkative. I just don't want them to work so hard for all of this guild stuff (There's about 5 of us) and not have more active people that will run end-game with us when the time comes. I'll ask more in-game, but I'm stuck at school, so the forums are the only place I can ask.
Chay
Chay
Triple Digits
Triple Digits

ROM Character
Name: Crego
Class-Level: Mage/Knight 52/51
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by IROALFWEA Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 am

Chay wrote:Hey, it's the guy who's rolled like every character possible. I can barely remember them, so let's just call me "Chay". I'm current leader of the guild "Adventure", but I'm curious as to your guys' guild. I've chatted with you guys for ages, ever since I was in Theknightsofnii. And, considering everything, I was curious if I could have the few active members of my guild join yours. We're not too high of a level, but we're active and talkative. I just don't want them to work so hard for all of this guild stuff (There's about 5 of us) and not have more active people that will run end-game with us when the time comes. I'll ask more in-game, but I'm stuck at school, so the forums are the only place I can ask.

If your already one of our allies and on the Heaven chat channel you can ask us anytime to go on runs with you or give you a hand with something. I think I gave one of you guys a "Cowboy Blade" weapon agg the other day. Were pretty close to max capacity for membership I think so I'm not sure how many open spots we have, although if we have room I'm sure we'd love to have you. Especially if you guys are planning on gearing up for some instance runs, (tanks especially). We don't want to cripple your guild though by making all your strongest members leave either. You can hash out the details with Mal (guild leader) if you'd like as well, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or in-game.
IROALFWEA
IROALFWEA

ROM Character
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chay Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:57 am

It wouldn't really cripple the guild. It would merge what's left of our guild into yours. We had a group of rude individuals join and destroyed our guild. I'll still have to talk with my guild about it, and definatly have to talk with Mal, but we've been talking about finding a larger guild for awhile. There's only 5 of us, but I realize spaces are limited. If nothing else, we could ally up until some space opens? Ty again, Chay

And btw, you gave me that weapon agg. ty again!
Chay
Chay
Triple Digits
Triple Digits

ROM Character
Name: Crego
Class-Level: Mage/Knight 52/51
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by IROALFWEA Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:01 am

Well in that case I'm sure we could work something out, since your a guild leader you may be able to work your way into a leadership role here as well. Def talk to mal and all us MT's can discuss it, but it sounds like this should work out fine.

and your welcome Wink
IROALFWEA
IROALFWEA

ROM Character
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Malpercio Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 pm

I normally do assign leaders of other guilds to guild officer, so that they can at least pull the weight that they brought into the guild. Jo brought one or two people, not including herself since she is an original member, and was given the rank I saw fit, due to her contributions before Heaven Rifted, and I had to pretty much build it back up.

...However, what's past is past. If you're going to tear your guild all the way down, tell your members to save mats and such. Razz
Malpercio
Malpercio
Admin
Admin

ROM Character
Name: Malpercio
Class-Level: 57 Offensive Priest /55 Non-Mage
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content