Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Heaven

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Heaven Empty Welcome to Heaven

Post by IROALFWEA Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:16 am

Heaven is a Guild in the wonderful land of Taborea. You'll find this land inside the MMO "Runes of Magic". This level 9 guild stands proudly in the Artemis (PvE) server. This is the official webpage and forum of the guild Heaven. Here new members are able to register and sign the guild pledges. Returning members come to chat, ask questions, get help, make friends, and more. If you've already got a toon on our server next time you log in send a whisper to Haylestorm, Malpercio, Goregg, Rotm, Slyder, or any character you see walk by with [Heaven] over their head. You can even just send out a zone chat. If you haven't made a character yet, check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] start one and join the Artemis (PvE) server and give us shout! We'll see you all in there!
Heaven is a level 9 guild with all the fixin's! We have a castle with 2 forges (lvl 1&2), 2 fields (lvl 1&3), and 2 Lumber yards (lvl 1&3). We also have a stable (lvl 1), Academy (lvl 2), a Library (lvl 1), guild mailbox, and guild quest board. We are currently working toward a level 2 library and a second guild bank tab.

Please read the guild charter's and rules in this forum. All members must sign the signature thread to gain Templar status. When someone gets Templar status we like them to take an active role in the guild by taking an official postion i.e. Gatherer, Crafter, Raid Leader, Recruiter, etc.

You will always find helpful, friendly people online with Heaven as we currently have about 100 members that are all active. There is almost always a high level guild officer on that can assist with anything. We have a close bond with each other and you will often find us using each others first names (or nicknames) in chat. Heaven is also allied with a few other guilds and have our own in-game chat that allows us to communicate with allied guilds and friends.

Heaven accepts all levels of players we only ask that you be friendly, have a sense of humor, and bring a little maturity with you. We do not like people with offensive toon names or attitudes. Although we find in RoM that most people are pretty good.

Thanks all and I look forward to seeing you in-game!
IROALFWEA
IROALFWEA

ROM Character
Name: Haylestorm
Class-Level: P/M 56/54
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Heaven Empty Re: Welcome to Heaven

Post by Malpercio Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:09 am

Indeed.I am Malpercio (Mal for short) and I am the currently reigning Guild Master for Heaven, and I happily welcome all members, new and old, to our forums. *bows*
Malpercio
Malpercio
Admin
Admin

ROM Character
Name: Malpercio
Class-Level: 57 Offensive Priest /55 Non-Mage
Stats/Attributes:

Back to top Go down